This week’s episode of the Rise and Run Podcast is our 50th and the gang will be answering your listener submitted questions! First we get a 5K family training update from Greg; Bob tells about how he became “That Guy” and possibly gave a way a very valuable commemorative item; and our very own Captain Jack gives a shout out to a listener who recognized her voice.
We remind our listeners that Marathon Weekend Proof of Time is due by September 27, 2022. Races between January 1, 2019 and September 27, 2022 can be used as a Proof of Time. We also give details on or Wine and Dine listener meet up at Dockside Margaritas, located in Disney Springs.
For our 50th, we asked our listeners to submit questions to us via audio or email. Here is a preview of some of the questions that we answered:
- Favorite on course bathroom?
- What’s our pre-race and on course nutrition?
- What piece of gear do you recommend that every runner should have?
- During the WDW Marathon, rides or no rides? If so, which one(s)?
- During the WDW Marathon, preferred adult beverage from World Showcase?
- Do you reward yourself with anything after a long run?
- Favorite post-race brunch?
- What would you put in there runDisney snack box?
As a bonus we get some interesting stories from the Gang, including:
- What game show did Greg sleep on the sidewalk to see?
- Allie tells us about the time she led the Mardi Gras parade.
- Bob tells us about the time he bumped into the Champ.
- John tells us which celebrities crashed his Jr. High Dance.
- Jack tells us her next big race after Dopey
Race Report Spotlight
In this week’s Race Report Spotlight we head up to Buffalo,NY where Brian and Karen ran the Buffalo Bills 50 Yard Finish 5k at Highmark Stadium. Listen to Brian and Karen tell us about how they got started running, and the race and post race activities on the Bills field.
Check out more photos below.
More Photos from the Buffalo Bills 50 Yard Finish
Be on the lookout for our new Logo for the Rise and Run Podcast.
Rise and Runners! Interact with your Rise and Run friends. Click the Join the Conversation link to communicate with the gang and all of the Rise and Run family. Maybe your voice will be featured in a future podcast!
Rise and Run Podcast is supported by our audience. When you make a purchase through links on our site or social media channels , we may earn a affiliate commission.
Rise and Run Podcast Facebook Page
Rise and Run Podcast Instagram
Rise and Run Podcast Shop
Join the Conversation
Passport to Run
Fluffy Fizzies Use Coupon code HAPPYRUNNING for 10% off
Kawaiian Pizza Apparel Use Coupon code RISEANDRUN for 10% off