Springtime Surprise Weekend returns to Walt Disney World Resort on April 13-16, 2023 for its second running. The Races distances and themes have been announced. The Disney Pixar Cars 5K, Disney Pixar Monsters 10K and the Disney Pixar Toy Story 10-Miler. You can also sign up for the runDisney Springtime Surprise Challenge which if you just keep swimming(running) …. and complete the 5k,10k and 10-Miler for 19.3 miles you can earn the Finding Nemo themed Challenge medal.
Can’t make it that weekend and still want to participate you can sign up for the Virtual Springtime surprise.
Listen to the gang discuss on episode 45, and where we tell you which listeners picked a Pixar/Toy Story theme. Episode 45 drops Aug 18th.
Registration dates are as follows
- Club runDisney Gold and Platinum Registration: begins August 16, 2022, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time
- General Registration: opens August 23, 2022, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time
- Virtual Registration opens August 26, 2022, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time
runDisney Springtime Surprise Yoga
Yoga makes a return also this year at Springtime Surprise Weekend and will be in Hollywood Studios on the morning of April 13th at 5:00am ET. Highlights and Details listed below.
Highlights and Details
- One-hour, instructor-led yoga experience
- Yoga mat
- Complimentary Water
- Guests must arrive no later than 4:45 AM for check in at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Complimentary Guest parking is provided at Disney’s Hollywood Studios until 4:45 AM.
- Must be 10 years or older to participate. Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to participate.
- Each Guest will need to purchase a registration for entry to the designated area.
- Guests must exit the park at the end of the event and a valid park ticket and reservation is required for re-entry.
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
Race participants will need to attend the Health and Fitness Expo prior to the their first event to pick up their race bib and shirt.
Expo times are as follows
- Thursday, April 13, 2023 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday, April 14, 2023 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM