Our introduction this week is from our friend Laurie from Halifax, Nova Scotia. If you’d like to introduce an upcoming episode, please reach out to us on our social media , email or at one of our meetups.
In this episode, the gang talks about:
- Springtime Surprise starts this week.
- Springtime Meetups
- The Expo
- Marathon Weekend Registration
- Magic Bound Travel for race weekend Hotel reservations (Tell them you heard about them on the Podcast)
- Run Disney Alerts for getting in sold out races.
- Running for a Charity for a sold out race.
- The Springtime Surprise roll call. (Stand up when you hear your name.)
We know some of you were not able to register for Marathon Weekend events you wanted, but slots do open up now and then. Our friend Matt from Episode 44 set up some runDisney Race Availability Alerts apps that will notify you when a race opens
Here are the apps and links:
On Telegram – t.me/rundisregstatus
On Slack – http://bit.ly/3YHQB1V
On Discord – https://discord.com/invite/zwtYHfNRPE
On Twitter www.twitter.com/rundisregstatus
Did you know there are running events in Hong Kong Disneyland ? Our next guest Estrella (fairytalerunner) sits down and tells us all about them and about:
- Race Registration
- Health and Safety Protocols
- Crowd support
- Character stops
- Running her first Boston Marathon in 2023
Race Report Spotlight
To wrap things up, our friend Jason talked about running the Bluebonnet 10K in Burnet, TX as part of the 2023 Bluebonnet Festival.
Rise and Run Podcast is supported by our audience. When you make a purchase through links on our site or social media channels , we may earn a affiliate commission.
Magic Bound Travel