Our introduction is from our friend Katy to join us at the Princess Weekend meetup. If you’d like to introduce an upcoming episode, please reach out to us on our social media , email or at one of our meetups.
In this episode you will hear the gang talk about:
- Springtime Surprise training
- Springtime Meetup in Disney Springs
- The Wine and Dine themes that were announced.
- Wine and Dine registration on 3/21/23 and registration tips
- The JG13.1 this weekend 3/17 -3/19/23 in Atlanta
- Jeff’s Fireside chat at the Hyatt Centric Friday and Saturday at 7:45 and 8:00
Bob will be at the Phidippides store at Ansley Mall helping with bib pickup on Friday between 10:00-2:00.
We talk to them about some of the following topics.
- When did you get started with runDisney?
- What time to they arrive to the race to prep and get in costume?
- Who picks out your costumes?
- Carissa running the races.
- Inspiring and Interesting runner stories.
- Other careers and gigs you have during besides runDisney.
Riley Clermont was as supposed to join us but due to some unforeseen issues he could not join. We are looking to get him on in a future episode.
To keep the corral vibe going you might have heard our next guest singing in the corrals before the race. We are joined by the corral singer Andrew. We find out how he got started singing in the corrals and the charity he runs for Team Force (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered) that helps educate people about hereditary cancers . To find out more about the charity or donate please click Team Force in the show links below.
Race Report Spotlight
To wrap thing up with the Race Report we are joined by Kevin who paced the Montgomery Half-marathon in Montgomery, AL for Beast Pacing . Find out how Kevin’s first time as a pacer went for this event.
Rise and Run Podcast is supported by our audience. When you make a purchase through links on our site or social media channels , we may earn a affiliate commission.
Rise and Run Podcast Facebook Page
Rise and Run Podcast Instagram
Rise and Run Podcast Website and Shop
Passport to Run
Carissa Galloway Instagram
Carissa Galloway Website
John Pelkey Instagram
Riley Clermont Instagram
Team Force Andrew’s charity Link
JG13.1 ( Use code riseandrun for a discount on registration)
Kawaiian Pizza Apparel