Our introduction this week is from our friends Sarah, Maya and Lynn recorded at Springtime Surprise. If you’d like to introduce an upcoming episode, please reach out to us on our social media , email or at one of our meetups.
In this episode, the gang talks about:
- Magic Bound Travel for race weekend Hotel reservations (Tell them you heard about them on the Podcast)
- 26 Weeks till Wine and Dine
- 35 Weeks till Marathon Weekend
- Charity Fundraising Thread on Facebook
We got some questions from our listeners and Bob , John, Greg, Alysha and Jack to answer a few.
Hear our answers to the following questions
- What is your favorite Disney movie of all time?
- How did we all meet?
- Proof of time. What does it take to get into corral A for 1/2 Marathons.
- During Dopey weekend, what d y’all do after the races every day?
- What is your worst runDisney experience?
- If you could go back and tell your newbie running self a piece of advice, what would it be?
- How do you deal with post race blues?
- If you could only do one Disney race for the rest of your life which would it be and why?
- If you could have a Disney feast delivered to you right now, what would you want? (Appetizer, Entree, Dessert and Drink)
Can you guess who picked what movie?
Race Report Spotlight
On April 23rd the London Marathon was held. And on the Race Report Spotlight we hear from Danny who tells about the race , the sites and the crowd support of the London Marathon. Then later in the Race Report Greg tells us about the Broad St. run in Philly that was run on April 30th
Rise and Run Podcast is supported by our audience. When you make a purchase through links on our site or social media channels , we may earn a affiliate commission.
Magic Bound Travel